• Blog
  • Are Men Better Gamblers than Women are?

Are Men Better Gamblers than Women are?

Men tend more to gamble if compared with women. The latest studies show that only 18% of all gamblers are females. The rest 82% are males. The stats include people who visit both land and online casinos. Although the difference between gambling genders is significant, it is still unclear who is better at gambling.

men vs women

Other studies reveal the difference in gambling preferences between men and women. We all like different games. Some men are used to playing online slots while women tend to play traditional games more. They include poker, blackjack and roulette.  This time we are going to break common stereotypes that men are better gamblers than women are. Or not…  At least, we will try to figure out some crucial differences.

Breaking Gender Stereotypes

women gambling

More and more females have tried their luck at gambling over the last few years. This may be due to the growing number and popularity of online casinos. Nevertheless, women have also proved to be more successful. If course, there are numerous examples of women losing thousands of dollars in less than one hour. At the same time, they show better stability as well as the capability to stop on time. Females are better when it comes to managing and controlling their bankrolls. They are more effective than males when sticking to a chosen strategy and keeping it cool whatever happens at the table.

Just the Facts

women gambling

We can turn to more supportive findings published by Harvard Medical School. Local researchers proved that women are better gamblers. The conducted an experiment providing two groups of men and women with the same bankroll. The results revealed 15% females to be more effective and successful. They performed effective behavior in addition to a more aggressive gambling manner.

What to Expect?

The today’s reality shows that gambling rules are changing as well as stereotypes. Women playing worse than men are turning into a myth. At the same time, they become frequent visitors in different casino establishments. They plan with fun and concentration at the same time. Good state of mood, effective strategy and focus on the result – this is what makes women better gamblers than men.

  • 1
    bgo Online Casino
    bgo Online Casino
  • 2
    LVbet Online Casino
  • 3
    Golden Lion
    Golden Lion
  • 4
    Slots of Vegas
    Slots of Vegas Online Casino
  • 5
    Mucho Vegas
    Mucho Vegas Online Casino
  • 6
    Sloty Online Casino
    Sloty Online Casino
  • 7
    Zodiacu Casino
    Zodiacu Casino
  • 8
    Frank Online Casino
    Frank Online Casino
  • 9
    Slot V Casino
    Slot V Online Casino
  • 10
    Drift Casino
    Drift Casino
Promo slots: Over 360 best slots collection
Sparks NetEnt
Cai Hong Cai Hong RTG
Aliens NetEnt